To arrange a site viewing please kindly give us a call on 07546 652046 in the meantime please find below a few details:
Our Seasonal Pitches include:
- Hard standing for a caravan & car
- AstroTurf awning base
- Grassed area
- Fresh water tap
- 16a electric hookup (electric usage payable separately).
The site offers:
- An immaculately kept Amenities block with washing machine/tumble dryer
- Dog friendly (we also have a warm water dog shower)
- Site lighting at night
- Security - Electric gates at the entrance & exit
- CCTV coverage
- Open all year with a 12 month holiday licence
- You are also welcome to take your caravan off touring as often as you like
- Adults only site (though we have no objection to the 'occasional' visiting of grandchildren etc.)
- Environmentally Friendly (recycling / green toilet fluid)
We are pet friendly and welcoming well behaved dogs with responsible owners. Although we don't have a dedicated dog walk on site your dog's can be walked around site and there are loads of off site dog walks in a short distance from us.
Our tariff is per month (inc vat) payable by standing order on the 1st of each month (Note: minimum 12-month commitment).
- Standard Pitch - £240 per month
- Fully Serviced Pitch - £250 per month
The contract is for a minimum of 12 months with a 3-month notice period, therefore on/after month 9 the contract can be cancelled with 3 months’ notice (completing the 12-month minimum term).
Once the 12-month period has been completed the contract continues on a monthly rolling-contract with 3 months’ notice.
A 3-month deposit will be required to secure a pitch plus the first months’ pitch fees. Thereafter pitch fees are paid on the 1st of each month by standing order.
We don't have a traditional start / end date each year for Seasonal pitches. A new Seasonal pitch contract begins when a pitch becomes available, usually because an existing pitch holder has given notice to leave.
Our geographical location:
Positioned in open countryside, we are 3/4 mile outside Cawood village which offers 3 dog friendly public houses, traditional village shop with post office/deli counter/cafe & garden centre with cafe. Supermarkets are a 5-minute car journey away.
Good motorway links with the A1, M62, M1 & A19
Easy Access to York and surrounding areas including the Yorkshire Moors, Yorkshire Dales, Peak District, East Coast etc.